Allis-Bushnell House Garden
This 1789 house is owned by the Madison Historical Society and is located on Route 1, east of the E.C. Scranton Library. The Club maintains the two perennial gardens, as well as a traditional herb garden. The herb garden is currently being renovated and will be planted with herbaceous culinary and medicinal plants that were commonly used in the area during the 18th and 19th centuries.